Free Fire includes some of the best skins that a game can offer. While some of the skins are given out for free, most of the skins require in-game currency like Diamonds to buy the skins. Though diamonds can be bought by using real-life money, here is how you can get the diamonds for free.
Free Fire has a big pool of cosmetics that are just too good to ignore. The skins range from small stuff like a backpack to complete character models. Garena, the game developers, has introduced a golden opportunity for its community. Essentially, anybody can earn free Diamonds by joining the bug reporting program on Advance Servers. Follow these simple steps to register yourself on the advance server and earn free Free Fire diamonds:
- Visit Free Fire official website.
- Register yourself using Facebook. Make sure your Free Fire ID is linked to Facebook.
- Fill up the required details and create your account.
Sometimes, the advance server gets filled with many entries and there are only a few slots reserved for the testers. If the slots are fully occupied, wait for the servers to open again. If you make it to the advanced server, you can easily earn free diamonds.
Once you have created your account on advance servers, here is how you can earn Free Fire Diamonds for free:
- Find bugs across the game and report it on the website by using your account.
- Players can earn 100 diamonds for a successful report.
- By working in teams, you can report the maximum number of bugs and earn up to 3000 diamonds.
This is a very simple way to earn free diamonds and get fancy skins for free. Not only it awards players for improving the game, but the developers also get a helping hand in creating stable updates.